Friday, September 29

Games, Games, Breakfast And Dinner

 Today and tomorrow are going to be somewhat busy for me. Well, at least much busier than my usual days. It is Friday, so the Youngest has their Homecoming game tonight. I am not going - I do not care to sit in the stands, and all the walking.... plus I am sure parking tonight will be terrible, meaning full lots. Though myself or the Wife will need to pick him up afterwards. Also, a game my brother got into playing on the tablet, has this big 'cross-server clash' battle against three other clans, and today is the last day to "power-up" my teams to be in the battle. I will be concentrating on getting as many items to boost my team today.

Tomorrow starts out with a breakfast at Ronnie's Cafe (our favorite breakfast place) where RM will be meeting up with me. I think she mentioned she has not been there before. I mentioned to the Wife about going there, and she may join us as well. Heck, I even mentioned it to the Youngest, and he may be interested in going. Most likely he will be too tired in the morning to go after the HOCO game the night before, but will see. I am sure I will just 'veg out' the middle of the day, and late afternoon, we will be heading out to Olive Garden for dinner with Youngest and his date, prior to dropping them off.

Sunday, I would normally head up to the pub to watch NFL, but I just am not feeling it this year. a good friend that has been meeting up with me the last several years, has decided to not go this year - no reason given to me, and all I hear are stories as to why. I texted him last night, asking him to call me today at his leisure, to find out what the hell is going on. I don't know if he will call. The stories of the reasoning I have heard, are in my opinion stupid reasons to not hang out with friends. But what do I know?

Well, I best get started in on my games....

PeacE

No comments: