Monday, September 18

Starting Another Week

 Monday has rolled around again, and I sit here trying to determine what I will be doing this week. Sometimes I wish it was as simple as 'Work, of course', but that isn't happening as of yet. I did send off an email to the Company, explaining that I was on a project, that suddenly was gone from my access, and that I was unsure if they reported us back to Recruiting to be placed onto another project. In other wards, I let them know I was available. I got the auto-reply that they will update my status.

The Youngest has Senior Night at the school tomorrow evening. Parents are to attend with the student for three 20-minute sessions (about what, who knows - better yet, if the kids ain't going to college, why bother). They state in the multiple emails I have received, that it is MANDATORY for seniors to attend or they will not graduate. Attendance will be taken. Asinine if you ask me....

So I am awake just a little earlier than usual. Youngest missed his bus, and I offered to take him instead of the Wife (allows her a few extra minutes of bed-time). Of course, my ulterior motive was so I could stop and get breakfast - which I did. So I have something to eat this morning anyways.

No major plans other than this for the week. Of course, if the Company gets back to me, I could be working soon. Otherwise I feel it is Warcraft and YouTube for the week. And maybe a movie or two.

PeacE

No comments: