Monday, September 4

Whew! I Ain't Cut Out For This!

 I think I last wrote about Friday morning, where I took over some donuts and sweet ice tea to RM's, and proclaimed it to be the 1st of my Birthday Celebration Month. Now it is the 4th, and I am beat down like a 'red-headed step-child'. My days of lighting the candle at both ends is well past it's zenith. 

And yet, the birthday is yet to be here. I'm hiding until it arrives.

My alarm went off this morning ... the early one at like 6am. I hadn't set it, per se, it is an automatic one M-F on the phone. It startled me, and the Wife calmly reminded me it was Monday, Labor Day, and relax. Then about 7:30 hers went off and she jumped outta bed. I said, half asleep, it's a holiday Monday. No reply, as she rushed into the bathroom. I laid there, contemplating why she was rushing around, and remembered, she didn't have the holiday off. She has to work today. Then I felt bad about being in bed, so I had to get up. Now I'm awake, but really tired. And hungry. Maybe the Youngest will wake and I take us out to have breakfast...

No plans today. Rest, recover.

PeacE

No comments: