Friday, September 8

End of a Slow Week

 I'm still coughing. It is more of a nuisance than anything. The cough starts in the upper chest, and kind of feels like there is mucus, but by the time the cough exits the mouth, there's nothing, and I don't feel like there is mucus. It's like a dry, rattlely cough - if that makes sense. The Wife has the same cough going on as well, yet we both have no other symptoms. Irritating.

I received an email from the high school yesterday. It was late enough in the day, and was titled "Monthly Parent Letter" so I figured I would let it slide until today. Before the Youngest left for school, he and the Wife came in and woke me, saying it was an email regarding damages to the ChromeBook he used last year for school. Allegedly there are damages to the cost of $305 that need to be paid. So OF course I had to get up and get started into the daily routine with my email. Yes, alleged damages to that amount. Also said that insurance (which we purchased at registration for last year) may not have been applied yet. I responded with basically we will await the corrected total once insurance has been applied, and also require a list of alleged damages. The Son had mentioned he thought it might be the hinges, as he has heard other students having issues with theirs, but he recalls no damages at all otherwise. It is now a waiting game.

No news from work as of this morning. I am still wondering how long I should wait to contact them that I need a project. I may wait until next week.

No plans this weekend. Celebrate my birthday month some more by taking the Wife out to dinner maybe.

PeacE

No comments: