Tuesday, September 12

An Empty Canvas, Sorta ...

 Another Tuesday is upon us - Look Out! I jest ... yet here I sit trying to come up with something that could be entertaining for someone to read.

Today I have a 1pm appointment that I actually have to drive to get to. What's worse, is it is in the downtown area, and parking isn't looking good. I checked the address last night, and the available parking (if any) near it. The building itself is one of those that has apartments above the first level shops, and the only parking I see is very limited at the back of the building - I'm guessing for owners or apartment holders. There is a larger parking lot about a half block up the street that I may have to use. Which means getting there a little earlier to do the walk.

What kind of appointment would require a trip to the downtown area? A new tattoo. I had a wild idea about a month and a half ago for one, and I checked with my brother. He knows a guy who has done several of his tats, and I set up an appointment with him. I haven't seen any drawings of the possible tat yet, as the artist will hold it until my meeting, do any adjustments (if needed) and then start in on it. Not sure how big it will be, but my end up being two tats, one on each forearm.

No word from the Company for work. I will wait for later in the week to email and see what is happening, mainly to let the tats heal up somewhat, but also to give them time to reassign if that is what is going on.

Welp, that's about all I go this morning....

PeacE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tats of what??

Ralphd00d said...

I had a design drawn up to commemorate my Dad and Grandfather, both military vets. Resembles the VFW headstone for my dad with the DOB and DOD, branch of service, and what war served in.