Saturday, September 2

It May Be a Fine Day

 I woke today around 2am. That was after a 9pm bedtime, with a couple sleeping pills. After a morning visit with RM, I had crashed and slept a good part of the day, so the less sleep I got I understand. I will be trying to sneak a couple back in before this morning is over, prior to going to bar this afternoon.

Yesterday started my birthday month. I started with a dozen donuts and a couple sweet iced teas that I took to RMs and visited a bit. Then I went to my brothers, dropped off the remaining donuts (minus the maple bacon and a cronut). Back home and to bed. The Wife is sicker than I was - hers seem to be more the flu than the cold I had. A friend texted me last night he is not feeling well now either, and thought he caught it from me. I told him no, there has to be a bug, as I was not flu sick...  I had a cold.

The Middle Son might be bay the bar and say happy birthday today. He texted yesterday to verify the time frame. I told him I did not expect him as he has to work that evening, and he couldn't enjoy a beverage. He said he could come by and have a coke or something.

Welp, off to bed to get a couple more hours in....

PeacE


No comments: