Thursday, September 14

Inked Up and I hate Waiting

 Tuesday I got inked up. I think it looks pretty nice. Of course I should, considering it is on my body pretty much for the rest of my life. I opted to have it done on my upper right arm versus the forearms. In fact, it truly is in a place of honor under my Redskins tattoo. I also remembered why it has been around 15 years since I got a tattoo ... they are somewhat a little painful. I was doing alright until he started doing the shading, and that is when it started hurting. I don't know if it was because the nerves were already irritated, or what, but at least I didn't cry. I have kept some bag balm on it and it has been healing nicely.

Tuesday the Wife had mentioned one of her tires was low again, and would need pumped up before she left for work. She determined (and located) the nail it had decided to run over and impale itself on. So I set an appointment with Discount Tire to get it fixed yesterday. Thought a good plan: had a 10:30am appointment, go pick up the Wife's car from her work, do the appt, return the car, and since she is near RM's, grab some lunch and go visit for a bit. Well, the best laid plans ... I was there about 10:15, and yes the tire could be plugged, but her other two tires were in the needs replacing range. Okay, and they had them in stock so about $400 later .... By noon, they still had not gotten my vehicle into the bays. I cancelled lunch with RM, as I had no idea when I would get out of there at this point. Needless to say, I was leaving there by 12:45pm, after hearing several apologies from the manager for the delay in my appointment and getting the tires done. Wish it had been $$ back instead of just words, but it is what it is.

I got an email from my attorneys handling my accident case - the one from April of 2022. Now this guy's atty wants me to do a deposition. I explained I don't have a camera, and my atty said I could just come to their offices (not far from my home). And that the dates they had asked to confirm for, has now changed to another month out and they will get back to me. Delays that drag this crap out. I just want it over with. This is his third attorney he has hired. Asshat.

The Wife and I went out last night and had some all you can eat at the Seafood Buffet (read Chinese food place). It was nice, just the two of us. I am up early this morning, having awoke around 3:30 and not able to get back to sleep. Besides that, the youngest has to attend band practice at 0 Hour this morning, so will run him to the school here shortly (about an hour from now).

Dang. Sure looks like I got something going on in my life, don't it?

PeacE

No comments: