Sunday, January 21

Last Words on the Subject

 Well, here it is two days later, and my stink hole doesn't hurt as much. SO we know things are healing are returning to their natural state. Sister texted me yesterday asking how the procedure went. we messaged a bit, then she looked up her last one, and realized it has been 5 years for her and that she is due this year for one. Talking to my brother last night, he thinks he had his done about the same time as sister, and will have to check if he is due for his. I'm going to wait for the test results, then decided if I even want to bother with it all again in a year.

We did get out to Ronnie's yesterday with the Youngest. Followed by a trip to Lowes to get the supplies I needed to fix the drain issue. Around noon they left to do their afternoon thing, and I realized the Wife had not told where the dremel drill was, so I didn't work on the shower. I need to get to it today, and looking at it last night, I really don't want to do this. I'm dreading getting halfway into it, and realizing the problem is much bigger than expected, and professionals need to be called in. Stress and worry. Maybe I'll blow it off another day....

The Wife and I made it down to the VFW last night. It was steak night and neither of us could finish our plates, so leftovers for today. Didn't win the raffle draw (up to $11, 835 now) so we headed back home.

Not much else to write about today.

PeacE

No comments: