Monday, January 1

Hey 2024 - Resolutions, Restarts, and That's Just Dumb

 Well, this year started off with a small kiss with the Wife as midnight hit, then it was off to bed. The Wife's 1st alarm had me awake at 6am, and not being able to go back to sleep, I find myself at the computer. So it is Day One of this new calendar year, and we all know folks that are starting a New Year Resolution. I don't care what it is - quit some bad habit, start a good habit, whatever - it is a retarded idea. I know in years past I have voiced my opinion about resolutions and restarts. Want to change something, do it now. It doesn't have to be on a certain date.

I did go out to the pub yesterday. I stayed until 10pm, then started home. I went through McD's drive-thru to get supper, and spent the next 35 minutes slowly creeping up to the window, only to get a Dr Pepper (yuck) instead of coke. They got the food order right. So now, I don't know why, but I am craving cola this morning. Ice cold Coke just is so mouth watering... I may have to get dressed and run up to QT for one.

Lunch today at my Sister's. No idea if my Brother is going to go. I planned to pick up-drop off but he texted yesterday he was not feeling well. I kind of hopes he doesn't go, as I don't really want to do the extra driving. Will find out later this morning.

Welp, I may try to get some more sleep.

PeacE

No comments: