Wednesday, January 31

Well, At Least Someone Cares ....

 ... about my butthole. Aside from RM, another reader commented on yesterday's post. And yes, today I feel much better. Of course, I have not had a BM yet today, so no reason I shouldn't be feeling fine. But taking the laxative yesterday morning was a good thing through the day. I have an appointment with my PCP next week. If I am still having issues, I'll think about mentioning it. I sure as hell don't want anyone poking around my anus again.

I slept in late today - almost noon! Of course, last night I was out with a buddy I hadn't seen in awhile, and ended up not getting home until the wee hours of the morning. I had not been out that late in a long, long time, and do not want a repeat of it for even longer.

Youngest has a basketball the Band is playing at tonight, so he is staying after school today. Another friend wants to 'hang out' tonight - we usually do Thursdays, but he wants tonight. Don't know if I will make it. Though I have nothing on my agenda.

Still waiting for the Company to contact me for a project. Earlier this week I had emails from them to complete a "re-hire" test/exam regarding cybersecurity, which I did yesterday, even though I have not worked since last December. Weird.

Anyways, I am out of here...

PeacE

No comments: