Saturday, January 13

Saturday Do-Nothings

 I got up just before 7am today, just to start at the right time in the game I play where we have an all-day 4-way battle. I died pretty quick, and while resurrecting, went back to bed until 10. I have been back on and did what I could before dying, and will be doing this most of the day.

The Wife went off for her eye exam this morning. She had somehow broken the ear protection off her current pair, needed a new exam anyways. She always puts it off until she HAS TO, which I do with doctors as well, but still.... Hoping she will pick up some lunch on her way home.

No plans for the weekend. Thought about seeing if I can get the Wife to go up to the Post with me tonight, but remembered there is no dinner there tonight. Next week is steak night.

Monday starts my cleansing of the colon. Easy foods the first three days, then on day four the meds to crap all day. Friday will be the appointment, and I am already wishing this was over.

PeacE

No comments: