Saturday, June 4

Is It Back Again?

 Hello three forty in the morning. I have waited all night to meet you. Literally. Went to bed around midnight (later than my norm) and by 1 was back up, not feeling any signs of sleep approaching. I have done nothing but watch inane videos for the last 2 3/4 hours, hoping that I would get bored and sleepy, then return to bed. But, no. I think my old nemesis, Insomnia, has returned to visit. I will be trying to rest my head within the next hour, to try to get at least 3-4 hours of sleep, but no idea if I will be successful.

No major plans this weekend. Which means if I feel the need for a nap tomorrow (rather, later today) I shouldn't have anything pressing to worry about being on time about. Of course, if I nap, then I might not sleep well come evening. Pros and Cons.

Nothing else to write about today. Feeling a little more tired now, so going to try to get some sleep.

PeacE

No comments: