Sunday, June 12

WTF? SMH (/facepalm)

 Since Wednesday, this post title is pretty much explaining how I have felt about a situation going on. Let's just say, there were some unexpected surprises about things, mysteries that showed up and never got solved. And an Aunt passed away earlier today. I'm still in a sort of stasis about the whole thing, and I don't think it will correct itself, as some  of the whys, hows, and again, why, will never be known. I am trying to be nice, and not sound callous (though I tend to be apathetic about things sometimes) but I was not "close" to this Aunt, nor her children (my Cousins). In my memories I have not recollected any fond memory of her. I think the bottom line is she was tired of living in pain (had RA) and is now passed away.

Thursday I finally heard from the Company. But it took a couple hours for me to get a reply to the email, so by then the project they were getting workers for 'filled up' and left me hanging. Hopefully this next week another will be starting (or a current one opening up more positions). But either way kind of works for me, as I have the diabetic eye screening on Monday, and a regulardoctor appointment on Friday. I am sure there will be a prescription medication dosage increase as my numbers are not quite where he said he wants them - but they are close. Hopefully if he has to up the diabetic one, the insurance will approve the coverage since he has proof the numbers are not up to where he would like them.

Two in the morning and I just finished talking for a bit with the Youngest. I let him stay up a little later as he was teaming up with Guildies to do some Warcraft raids or dungeons or something. Then as he said he was ready for bed, I kind of went over the schedule of stuff I knew we had going on this week, so if I was not home, he would have an idea as to why.

So talking to one of the ladies I knwo from the VFW, she has been having some problems with her iPad. Basically, it would not let her access the tablet, as the code had changed from a 4-digit one to a 6-digit. I did some reading and found out why, and some ways that may work to fix it. We tried the easy ones over this past week, and none worked. So Friday I met up with her at the VFW and picked up the tablet, adn was going to do a factory restore on it. The only thing she would be losing is the books she had downladed, from Amazon, but can be re-downladed once she has access again. So I started that today, thinking it would be an hour or so then be done - nope. Download estimate was 4 hours. Then 5 hours, after the Wife got up and got on her computer. I knew when the Son would be up, between the three of us being online, the d/l would slow even more, so I paused it. As I try to sleep again here soon, I will leave it running (right now est is 3 hours).

Might go see the Top Gun movie tomorrow (later today). Haven't decided for sure. Youngest and Wife want to see it as well, so I guess I should take them. Guess I am gonna mosey on out. Should go try to lay down again, but not quite feeling any tiredness yet, so will prolly delay that another hour.

PeacE

No comments: