Wednesday, June 8

Middle of the Week and Nothing

 Seems like the days pass quickly by when you ain't got nothing to do. Still waiting to hear on work - might ned to send another email and remind them I am still here waiting. Starting to get a little warm outside now. I think it hit like 107 yesterday, and it is still early June.

I have been doing more reading, since I am not working. I set a goal this year of  books, but probably need to raise that, as I am at  already, and not quite at half through the year. The hard part it seems this year is finding a good read. I do try out several authors in the catagories I enjoy reading (fantasy, urban fantasy, etc) and sometimes, they just don't pan out. Or worse, after four or five books into this series, it's like burn-out. I don't know if it is me, or just the wriiting style will just disappear. Kind of like, they were writing content in the beginning, now they just want to put another book out and make money. Sigh. I dunno. Just my thought.

Monday night I had a weird feeling come over me. It felt pretty omnious, so I did a text check-iun with the Wife, the four kids, even RM and my brother. All said back they were fine, and shortly after the last text came back, the feeling went away. No idea what it was about. I know RM has had premonition dreams, or wake suddenly in the night not knowing why. I figured it coulda been that, so texted everyone. Haven't heard anything from friends or other family, so who knows.

Was up early today, around 4:20 ('ear, man) and knew sleep would not be back so have been up awhile. Got done a couple reviews I needed to get done, and looked up some more books to request ARCs for reading. I may not write a professional review piece, but at least I get quite a few new books.

Welp, I guess I am off to browse through my blog reads, then maybe a movie on Netflix or something. 

PeacE

No comments: