Wednesday, August 10

Sitting Idle

 Tuesday, the Project I was working on ended. From my perspective, it should have gone through Thursday at least, but I think they broughtt opn many more people I was not expecting. So since then, I have been sitting idlely by, waiting for them to re-assign me to another project. I had mentioned before about a 'List" I had signed up for, that also notifies about these type of projects. I have had about three contacts for jobs in the Phoenix area, but unfortunately, have aall been for JDs, which I am not one.

The Youngest has started school, and our crazy parenting taxi serviuce has begun. With the early hour practices throughout the year (Zero Hour) we again have to get him there prior to the time the bus would. Most days the Wife will take him, as it is near the time she needs to be heading to work. I will take him on Wednesdays, which has a little later start, but still earlier than the bus drop-off. At least mine is only through Marching Season, which would end by mid-November, even if they went to Super State in competition.

Welp, with nothing going on for me, Iguess I ain';t got much more to write about today.

PeacE

No comments: