Friday, August 5

TGIF fer Sure

 Usually, a Friday doesn't make me feel so elated as this one does. It has been a bit of a week for me, dealing with idiots in my life, and re-adjusting to a work schedule after not working for a few weeks. But it is Friday, and I am looking forward to a couple days of at least not working on the Company project. This one is a bit draining with the amount of information....

No big plans for today, or this weekend. I know I have three book reviews I need to get done at some point. Sunday is the Middle Son';s birthday, so he took the day (night) off work. We are planning to go to dinner at Texas Roadhouse (his pick). I know we haven't really picked up any gifts for him, as we have no clue what he would need/want, and when we ask, he never knows either. Maybe a couple restaurant gift cards, so I kow he won't go hungry.....

Welp, I need to get back to work.

PeacE

No comments: