Wednesday, June 16

A Wednesday Post

 I knew it was going to happen. In the wee hours of the morning (about 2:15am) I awoke. I looked at the time. Way to early. I rolled over and closed my eyes. Sigh. Ain't happening. I went ahead and got up. All that sleep I got yesterday, I knew there was no way I was going to sleep through until the alarm went off at 5:30.

With work hours based on a Mid-West time frame (Project Lead and many on the Team are in that locale) I can't start until 5am at the earliest. I played some Warcraft. I read some blogs. I did social media. I even did a post here. I still have around 40 minutes before I can start work, and I am wide awake. I was hoping that I would 'get tired' earlier, and catch a two hour nap, but no.

At least I can say I will finish up work earlier than a usual day for me. Then I probably will need a nap. Try to get my sleep schedule back into a rhythm again. Was doing fairly good until that shot.

No agenda this week. Just work. Yay.

PeacE

No comments: