Wednesday, June 9

Things to Do ... People to See (Well, Not Really)

 I started a new project yesterday with the company. It's nothing major, and it supposed to last about 2 1.2 weeks - perfect for timing before I go to ND. 

I actually got some pretty decent sleep last night. Went to bed about 8:30 and up at 5:30am. hoping to get an early start on the job so I can be off around 2pm. I have learned over the years, I like starting/ending the work day earlier. Even if I am not a morning person. At least that will keep others on their toes.

Had a nice surprise yesterday. We received not one, but two, separate checks from our electric company. Seems there was a settlement in some kind of class action lawsuit about rate increases, or something, and if one had an account with them at that particular time period, you got a check. So we got one for this house, and the old home. Both were the same amount, and wasn't so HUGE to be ASTOUNDING, but it was nice.

I should be heading out to get ready to log into work.

PeacE

No comments: