Monday, June 14

Death Comes Knocking ....

 Well, not really. I went and got the second Pfizer Covid vaccination shot this morning. I've been somewhat curious about how I might react afterwards, as The Wife and RM both mentioned 'feeling tired' more than usual the next day(s). It may be too early for that to show up for me, yet I wonder. I know the Wife had the Moderna shot. Not sure what RM had. Youngest had his first Pfizer one a week ago. So far today, there is a little soreness at the injection site (normal). Being about 5 hours after the shot, I am not sure if the tiredness I feel is from the shot, or just regular work stuff. I have a slight headache, but that is something that happens off/on when I do this much reading for work. Guess I will have to wait until tomorrow to see if I actually feel something.

I may just leave this in draft form until I have more ....

Tuesday Update: I want to die. I spent most of the night awake, since every time I moved, I hurt. There were bad dreams, tossing/turning, a huge morning time of diarreah. Around 5am I email work to let them know there was no way I could work today.

I hope I feel better tomorrow...

PeacE

1 comment:

Rev Mom said...

I had the moderna as well - and first shot, fine, no soreness or anything. 2nd shot I was sick for 3-4 days with chills starting the afternoon day after shot. Headaches plagued me for several days. Tired. I think I may have shared some when I got my second dose around April 23. Sorry you got hit with the 'side effects'. Sometimes it's brutal.