Friday, June 11

My Mind is Slush

 Had a bad night with sleeping. I would toss/turn for what seemed 30-45 minutes, then fall asleep, then wake, and it had only been about 10 minutes. Repeat. All. Night. Long. I finally got out of bed around 9:30 this morning, knowing I had to work, but just not feeling awake.

Then I log in to find the Team Lead reassigned me to a special project within the main project we are working on. I don't mind that. It means they value my speed/correctly done work....but it is a tedious process what they have me working on. My mind is just 'blech' with the lack of sleep and slogging through this today. I still have about an hour to go to make my 8 hours for the day, but I am ready to just sign off for the day. I *am* presently the last team member online (most are mid-west or east coast time zones). My Project Lead is online if I have any questions, so he only checks every now and then.

While I debate logging out, I am here trying to clear my mind a little and maybe will go back to working that last hour. I am sure my buddy will be calling anytime to ask what my plans are for tonight - if we are meeting up at the pub or what. I dunno what I am doing yet.

PeacE

No comments: