Tuesday, January 4

I'm Bored

 I am bored today. I have been trying to distract myself with anything to keep me from going out to have a few beers, but ain't much working. I know there are plenty of things I should do: small loads of laundry, dishes, etc. But I just don't feel like doing that today. If I pick up the tablet and start reading, it will be nap time, and I don't need to be sleeping most of the day, then trying to sleep through the night.

I got two emails from the Company yesterday. Well, one from them, the other from a survey company. The reply from the office was "as soon as we have a project for you, we will place you" to the email I had sent. The survey I went ahead and completed, and was very ... descriptive ... about how I felt about the 'continuous project placement' they claim to have, and many other key points. I'm curious what changes the Company will make once all the surveys are compiled and results are in (near the end of January). Hoping they will continue to allow remote work, and not be required to go into an office. The location here is still about 15 miles or so from home, and the traffic... sigh. I do not miss having to go to an office.

Youngest started back to school today. I'm sure he is "excited".

Welp, sitting here staring at the screen ain't doing nothing for me....

PeacE

No comments: