Friday, January 21

It's Vegas, Baby!

 The pas seven hours have been nothing but a waste of time for me. Sleep has failed to show up for me once again. Now, at the early 4am hour, I decided I was tired of tossing and turning, so just got up. No idea why sleep is eluding me. Too much of something on the pizza we had for dinner? Too much sugar/caffeine in the Pepsi I had with the pizza? It's not happened before, so why would last night be any different? I don't know. I just know I will be making time out this afternoon for a a three-hour nap as I will be ....

... driving to the bright lights of Las Vegas tonight! Whenever the Wife gets home from work, and throws her things together (because she didn't like I asked her to do last night) we will be on the road. It's about a 4 hour drive, so my guess is we won't reach the hotel until midnight or so - depending on traffic, and how many times we have to stop for me to go pee. So looking forward to spending time Saturday with my Best Friend and his Wife. It has been a handful of years since we have been able to get together.

Then we will have to get on the road by 8am Sunday to get back home in time for a wedding the Wife and Kids are attending. So overall, will feel like a busy weekend. I have a feeling I will be spending Sunday afternoon catching some much needed sleep from the weird schedule I will be having because of last night.

So that is plans. Beats just sitting here waiting for the Company to let me know there is a project. It's been a month now.

PeacE

No comments: