Monday, January 17

Untitled Post

 I could not think of a snarky, or informative, post title today. I think it may be because my brain is still in wake-up mode. It was well after 2am before I fell asleep last night, an even then my rest had interruptions until I decided at 9:30it was time to get up. Some very weird dreams were going on as well. The kind you wake up from, then when you drift off again, it drops you into the same dream, and the story goes further. I thought about writing down what I could remember, to save for maybe writing content of  short story, or something. But as of yet, I have not.

It is MLK day, and frankly I don't care. It was never a state holiday in Arizona until they wanted a Superbowl out here. Then they were told they had to have one. Of course, that was back when the SB was played in January. So some people are off today. The Wife isn't. In fact she was taking her vehicle in today for routine maintenance at the dealership. Hers got the maintenance package - mine didn't. RM is helping out by picking up and taking her from dealership to work, and return trip.

Well, getting tired of sitting here staring at the screen. Guess I should go figure out what I am going to do today.

PeacE

No comments: