Monday, January 3

Welcome to Day Three

 It is officially January 3rd, of this year. The good ol' 2022, where everything is supposed to better than the last year. Well, I ain't seen anything improving yet, and that includes work.

So, just minutes ago, I sent off an email to the 'recruiter', who is the one I always hear about projects from (at least the past six months or so - it was a new thing). Last I heard from him was last week, telling me 'We will get you into a new project as soon as we have one' speech. But I am a bit tired of that.

Tonight I wrote him an email, stating, long before he was "assigned as a recruiter to me", that I had been with this company, and the jobs were not scarce. They were so busy, that with my skill set, I selected to be on a team to do a next-level job type, on a regular basis, and as needed move up to the next tier, Quality Control. I was trained by those the Company trusted, and I never have heard of any bad performance on my part. I listed names of the Team Leads, the Attorneys, and other Head people on these projects. I openly admitted, since the last contact he and I had had, that the system was going to "kick me out" again as being non-active for more than three weeks, and I would have to go through the whole process of being a new hire (re-hire) which entails the watching of many videos, confirmations of tax deductions, yadda yadda yadda.

I am not happy about that. Why should I have to go through this like a new hire every time, when I have been trained to do more? I guess I am going to find out. If they decide to say, do to my email, that I am just not what they want in an employee... Fuck yeah I'm going somewhere else. They trained me to be more. Why are they not using me? Fucking idiots.

So yeah, I'm angry right now. I re-read the email like seven times before I hit send. I wanted to be sure I wasn't overly pissed off at them (though I am). I wanted to be sure that I stated the facts, especially that they spent the time training me to do more for their company, then all of a sudden I was kicked to the curb for over 9 weeks, and had to do the new hire (re-hire) process not only once, but twice. Also that since each time, I am in meetings where they train people how to do the stuff I was trained on when I first started with them.

Sigh. Pissed off? Ya think?

Sent that email about fifteen minutes ago. He is in New York. He'll hopefully see it in like four hours. Best part, I cc'ed four other Project/Team Leads I have worked with, that put me in, or helped with, my advanced training.

Curious to see the "Company" reply. I may have to look for new work soon.

PeacE

No comments: