Monday, November 28

A Day of Readjusting

 Yesterday was a somewhat nice day. Was able to watch my Washington Team beat Atlanta in football. Continued on into the afternono watching some other games - none that I really cared about. For me it was more hanging out with a friend than anything else at that point. The later afternoon got weird as I the Wife texted me to check my brother's social media. Which I did, then texted him. He is having some family drama (Again). After a call from him letting me know what was going on (not that it really matters to me) I mentioned to him that he just cannot stop creating drama that no one wants to be a apart of. He just laughed at me. It truly is somewhat embarrassing at times, because he and his wife tend to publically announce all the crap. Sigh. As RM would say ... not my monkeys, not my circus. I did text RM and reminded her that I am the Good Son, and th Favorite. She basically just laughed.

Today I am trying to get some things readjusted. In regards to work, the past few projects that I ahve been asked to join have had a requirement that I be licensed in a state, and have passed the bar (attorney). Of course, I have not, and I should not be getting these type of project requests. I'll be sending out an email to make sure they are aware of this, and get their system updated/corrected so I am able to get projects I am able to work on. I know I am bored enough as it is.

Not much on my calendar for the rest of the day. The new Warcraft expansion is to release today at 3pm, and I am not very excited about it. Whenever a new expac comes out, there are more people pnline, doing all the "starting new quests, etc" that it is hard to compete with everyone. I usually wait a few days before starting the new material. I don't know if I will get that opportunity this time around though. The threee Sons and I belong to a particular Guild, and of course our Guild goal is to get through the new stuff, start doing the Raids. Previously I was not part of the Raid team, but have committed myself to doing it this time around. It will help keep me from going to the bar at least two nights of the week, plus spending some time with the Sons, even if it is online playing together.

I do need to make another trip to Walgreens. I have gotten a text the last couple of days that I have another prescription to pick up. I'll probably do that this afternoon so I don't have to try to fight online with hundredds of others to get the new stuff started.

PeacE

No comments: