Thursday, November 3

The End of the Fun Times

 Not that I was really have so much fun. But today I start back to work on a project (finally). I was really starting to go stir crazy being home all day, with no work to do, just surfing the web, and playing video games. What a life, right? Either way, it looks like this will keep me busy for going on a couple weeks, and with my extended experience, may carry over into a longer period. OF course, then after the end of this project, it may lead into another, etc. This past month+ I had been off was of my own volition, so I guess complaining would be worthless.

Nothing else new around here. Just waiting final emails to grant me access to work platforms from remote. I still have about 3 hours until I am supposed to be online, but they are usually quicker about getting me this info. I did get the 'official' email about 15 minutes ago that gave me the basic info about the project. So now it is just a waiting game.

PeacE

No comments: