Saturday, November 19

A Little Bit of Slowdown

 The end of this week has been fairly slow. The Wife is slowly feeling better, even though she still kept me up most of the night with coughing. She returned to work on Friday, and says the ear drops are working well, and the pressure in the infected ear has been going away. Yesterday, and this morning, I feel a bit sick though. Some head congestion, though I am not blowing the messy sinus stuff, but the head is feeling some pressure. Some Vicks rubbed on the chest, and maybe a good nap today will bring things right.

Youngest has his State Marching Competition today. I don't think I will go. They are only going to be there for a short while, so why spend the $$ g\for an all day event, when I would have to leave within an hour of them playing, as the band is not staying all day.

Welp, I'm off to get some stuff done (read: surf the internet) whilst I wait the Youngest to get ready for me to take him to school.

PeacE 

No comments: