Wednesday, November 30

Was It the Food?

 I became rather ill yesterday. I woke feeling fine, and had lunch around noon. IT was shortly after I started having some stomache pain, then joint and muscle aches, followed with hot/cold flashes. I managed to stay awake until around 4pm, then finally had to lay down. I ended up sleeping through about 7:30 that evening when the Wife got home. I menitoned I wasn't feeling good, and of course, she said she was making her turkey enchiladas that night. I did manage a small portion, about half an enchilada, then was in bed again. With all that sleep, I find myself awake now at 3:30am. Still feeling achey, still feeling sick to the stomach. I don't know what it is but it is laying me out for a couple days.

Not much else to write about. I started the Warcraft expansion yesterday, and got a good ways before I felt too tired/sick to play. 

PeacE

No comments: