Sunday, November 13

Let's Get to Stressing!

 The Wife ended up goping to urgent care on Friday. Turns out she has a sinus infection and an infection in her left ear, which I understand can be painful. Of course they prescribed some anti-biotics, which she picked up. Now here Sunday morning, she is feeling slightly better, and I am happy at least , she has woken in a good mood. I thought for sure the Youngest or I were going to be buried in the garden in the backyard yesterday. The Wife was VERY moody - I would say menopause, but I don't know.

It is Sunday, and that means football. I will be heading out in about an hour to go watch my team more than likely lose. But, I'm hanging out with a couple of my close friends so it is all good. Tonight is the 2-hour premiere of the new season of 'Yellowstone' that I have come to enjoy very much. I'm hoping I still have my brother's cable log in so I can watch it "live" versus having to wait a day.

Tomorrow is back to work. From when I left Friday, there seemed enough work to last thru Tues - Wed. Hoping to find out early if I am being considered for the QC work or not.

My counts this morning were good, well, for me. Glucose 152, BP 139/80. I'm feeling good.

PeacE

No comments: