Friday, December 2

This Ain't Fun

 I awoke this morning at 5am, to the sound of a bedroom door closing. That means Youngest Son as up - probably for a bathroom break. Then again, at taht hour, it could be Middle Son coming by after work, though I think he had taken this week off on vacation. Either way, I laid there in bed for about ten minutes before I realized that I Was not going back to sleep.

Sleep. I have done more of that this week than just about anything else. Thursday I was just miserable again. And this not being able to hold down food is getting annoying. The Wife cooked up a mixture of green beans, corn, rice and turkey last night - not quite a soup - and for once it stayed dwon, so with leftovers today, I may start getting lucky. I think it was a 'chop suey' throw-together from all the leftovers.

The other night, after talking to a friend, we were thinking about goin to the Grand Canyone University Hockey game against UNLV this Saturday night. I've met most of the team, and these college-boys are just super-nice people. Most are from North Dakota and surrounding states. But feeling the way I have been, it may not be a good idea. Once I have gotten far enough into today, to determine how I am feeling, will make a decision and call my buddy to confirm or cancel.

I was hoping to have a majority of the needed Christmas shopping done by now. Of course, that didn't happen. I am expecting several packages today, so will need to keep my eye out. I kno wI menitoned to the Wife a few days ago, things I had ordered in for whom, and for other ideas for those we still need to get for - but no answers from her. I guess we will wing it.

Welp, I think I will see about watching an episode of something on Netflix, then try to get some more sleep.

PeacE

No comments: