Thursday, December 15

A Christmas Wish That Won't Come True

 From the previous post, I struggled the last 30 minutes of the workday yesterday, before they finally said there was no more work for the day. Followed by a note that there would be more for today, but the project was ending this week, and we would be placed into another project next week. What happened to the 1-2 weeks this one was supposed to last? Sigh. Sometimes this Company can be irritating. I could quit, but do not know the likelyhood of finding similar type of work in a quick way.

So, I notice I am first one to sign in this morning, see there is no additional work, leave a message for the Lead. Immediately some work appears, and within 5 minutes, I am doen with it - and no other work has come along. Sit and twiddle. Sit and twiddle. Patience is not my virtue.

Guess I need to figure out what I am doing today (or not doing).

PeacE

No comments: