Sunday, December 18

Miracle? Or Just Recovery?

 Hmph. Last night's 4th Annual Santa Run seemed to be beset with problems from the get-go. About two hours from "go time" I get a text from one of the guys, that he can't find his Santa suit. Not my problem - I didn't put it up last year. But no suit - no go. I suggested he run to Party City ( a store) and see if they have any cheap ones he could buy. He never showed for the run. Out of the signed up 22 persons (guys) only 17 actually showed up. Not a bad ratio in my figuring, but my buddy who co-sponsors it was a bit dissappointed.

Overall I had a good time. The Oldest Son and I got to hang out and talk about "guy stuff" and catch up on just life in general. Yeah, I may have had a couple too many, but woke this morning at 9:ish feeling fine. No hangover, just that strong desire to relive an overloaded bladder. I was there for awhile. I had made no plans for this day, more specifically this morning, as I did not know how I would feel..

Just got a text from my football buddy that he will not make it to the pub for the games. Of course I told him last week, I would probably not be there this week, but actually I will head up there shortly. I guess he has a 'bad cough' (his words) and he is kinda weird about when he is sick, or being around others when they are sick. It's fine. I'll catch up with him next week.

Alright. I gotta go take care of a  few things then I amheading to the pub to see if my Redskins can beat the Giants (tied 2 weeks ago). And I am taking my tablet to do some reading as well.

PeacE

No comments: