Thursday, December 22

It's Back (Again)

 Tuesday, I woke the Youngest and we went out to "finish shopping" for Christmas. I grabbed a few last items I needed, and he picked out some things for his Mom. All in all, I thought it was a good thing, and add in that I was getting some more exercise than normal with the additional walking that we were doing. Well, that was not the right thing evidently. I woke yesterday with my back hurting. Seems the walking and who knows what else I might have done wrong, my disk has started to slip again. Several times I spent doing the exercises the PT had me do years ago, and which I do everytime this happens. Usually within a day or two, it starts adjusting back to where it needs to be, but today I ain't feeling like it is. I am suppposed to play Santa tomorrow at the facility where the Wife works, but I told her yesterday I may not be able to, since I can hardly walk. She had texted back that they could whell me around ina  wheelchair. I didn't respond - not knowing if she was serious or joking.

So today is day two of exercises and acetaminophen. Laying doen is fine, as long as I don't roll over, or twitch. Sitting ina  chair is fine, until I need to get up and walk around. I'll probably end up in my oiffice chair, watching shows through the day. Maybe a little Warcraft.

It's no fun feeling like this....

PeacE

No comments: