Friday, December 30

When the Weather Doesn't Cooperate

 I wrote the other day about getting out and doing the forced lawn maintenance. Well, as it turns out, it rained after I posted that. All. Day. Long. So nothing got done. Then I planned on maybe yesterday, the sun would come out (AZ is always sunny, right?) and dry up enough of the damp that we could do some of the trimming or something. Nope. Cloudy and not much sun. As of last night, the forecast was saying possible showers in the early hours this morning, and looking out the window right now, it is dark enough that it appears overcast, so not sure if anything can be done in the yard today. That leaves teh weekend. Joy.

I am in a good mood this morning though, except not being able to get the yard done. I opened up the pajama set (Washington colors, baby!) and put them on last night. They fit wonderfully, and are sooooo comfortable. In fact, I'll probably wear them all day today.

Still working on leftovers from the holiday. Most of the cooked ones are gone, and just working through the deli meats at lunchtimes. The Daughter had sent some pickles she made (spicy) that I have yet to try. Also a jar of her spicy salsa. I opened it yesterday, and had my mouth burning for like an hour. And that was just a small number of chips. RM's salsa is not that hot, but I can't get it eaten before it goes bad. That may happen with this hot stuff.

Welp, not much else to write about far as I can figure.

PeacE

No comments: