Tuesday, December 6

Back to the Grindstone

 Last week I had finally gotten an answer to the email I had sent off to the Company. I had written about the numbe rof project starts I had been receiving, but was not credentialed/licensed to be able to participate in, and wondered had my name been added to the wrong recruitment list(S). The way I read the received reply, was that there was some kind of 'glitch in the system' and I was not the only employee having the issue.

What is important, is it seems to have been fixed, manually, and I start a new project today. Though, I se in my email this morning (again) another project start time/date that I am not qualified for. Today's project is expected to last a minimum of three weeks, but could last longer. I am totally okay with that. The longer, the better.

I am feeling much better now, thna I was last week. Whatever 'bug' that was bringing me down left Friday. I did end up going to the hockey game Saturday, and enjoyed the time. Though was upset about Purdue losing to Michigan, admittedly, I wasn't expecting them to win. Sunday morning came football, and of course, my Washington team ends their game in a tie. Monday was spent doing pretty much nothing, except signing up for this project.

Christmas shopping is still going on. I think it was Friday, the Wife, sitting behind me, messages me a picture of a mini-chainsaw. So I turn and ask her, is this a gift hint? Yes, she replies. So Saturday, while she was not around, I ordered her one. At least it wasn't tarps and a shovel. I still have a few presents that need to arrive (All say shipped now). I should go through and check the tracking for all this morning before work.

PeacE

No comments: