Saturday, December 31

The End of 2022

 This is the last day of 2022. I try to think back over things that happened thia last year, good or bad, and realize more and more, the older I get, it seems time just passes by quicker each year. I see my children (and grandchild) growing from the babes I remember just holding in my arms 'yesterday'. What are some of the good and bad I recall from this past year....

- January: yeah, no major memories. We had gone to a friend's house for the NYE celebration and were home by 1-1:30am.

-February: celebrated the 17th birthday of the Youngest.

- March: Nothing specific I can recall.

- April: Had my car accident. Totaled my 2021 Rav4. Bought another 2021 RAV4.

Yeah. Trying to recall by month is just over-working my brain. There were birthdays for all the kids (and Doodad) plus the Wife and myself. Holidays that were really good when we were all able to get together. A few trips to visit Daughter and family. A few other random memories of fun times.

Seem to recall griping (with the Wife) about certain prices and the political state of the Nation quite a bit. Of course, that does no good. And the election this year seemingly does not help my state get any better. Enough politics.

OVer all, was a better year than 2020. Here's to a good 2023.

PeacE

No comments: