Saturday, February 26

Another 16th Year Milestone

 The Youngest Son turns 16 years old today. The fourth (and final) child of our loins, has hit that year for his drivers license, though, he has not shown much interest in getting it, or doing the tests for the permit, etc. He has asked me questions and I have directed him to the training manual, but as of yet, I don't think he has downloaded it to study. That's on him.

Either way he has decided for his dinner he would like Red Robin. I know, I figured he would want somewhere more expensive, like one of the steakhouses, but if that's what he wants.... We are pushing it to Wednesday instead of today though, so his two older brothers can go as well. It is the only night they have off work together to attend. RM and PT are coming by today to take him out for lunch, as their birthday gift to him. The middle Son came over today early (when he got off work)_ to hang out before going to get a couple new tires. The one they had plugged went flat again, and he decided to replace one of the others that is getting thin on tread. So he 'woke' his younger sin with his birthday "spankings". I'm sure there was plenty of rough-housing going on, and glad his room is down the hall from us, as I didn't wake to their shenanigans.

No set plans for this weekend. I think once both the boys are gone, the Wife and I may go out for lunch, and get some shopping done.

Friday I finished work with my 40 hours for the week, and there is more work. Though they added around 10 extra people, the workload is carrying into this next week. Not sure how many days though, but will take what I can. I am sure I will be off minimum a few days once done, before being transferred to a new project (of the 'several we have in the pipeline').

PeacE

No comments: