Monday, February 28

(Yawn) Another Monday

 I slept really good last night - for me anyways. Up just before 7am to start the workday, and just feeling a little dragging in the mental department. I picked up some of that Mtn Dew Amp over the weekend. I found if I have one in the morning it helps me feel more alert. It's not an energy drink like Monster (though there is a version out there) but this is the 'gamer fuel' one, so not as much caffiene I'm guessing. I know regular energy drinks really get my heart to beating, and not in a good way. This one doesn't do that, so works good for me.

Yep. Working a full day today it looks like, with a return to work again tomorrow. This project is over the projected time end, so will how many days are left of it. At least I'm working!

Well, guess I should load up some news radio and find out what is the latest with Russia and the Ukraine.


PeacE

No comments: