Saturday, February 12

Let's Get Busy!

 Earlier this week, the Company finally contacted me about a project. Of course, I responded within minutes of the email, that I was available and ready. Considering the last project ended at Christmas, my being idle has been making me slowly lose my mind. I did receive confirmation I was going to be on this new project, and the subsequent emails to re-instate my employment through the HR website, etc. Haven't heard about my access to the virtual desktop yet, but hope to this weekend.

I might be taking up a "second job" as well. A friend is starting a company, and needs people for overnight work. Basically sitting around at an apartment complex, cruise through making sure none of the facilities are on fire, then sit til the next half hour drive through. Sounds easy, but I wonder how bored I may get. Either way, while he is waiting final insurance work, and whatnot to complete, then he and I will sit down and discuss. Pay is about what I make on projects, so that would be good as well.

The Wife and I went out to breakfast this morning at a nice, little place a couple miles down the road, that we like. Then after a quick detour back home, went out to Peoria to one of the discount grocery places we like. Picked me up some snacky-snacks for while working.

Superbowl is tomorrow. I'll be up at one of my pubs to hang out with friends. Don't think I will stay the whole game, but will see.

PeacE

No comments: