Wednesday, February 23

Mid-Week Nothings

 Welcome to another day with the d00d. I'm working, so that is a good thing. Looks like this project may carry on into next week, which is more than was estimated. But it works in my favor, so not a bad thing, right?

I had been working away for a good 40 minutes this morning when I heard a faint noise/disturbance, behind me off to the side. I thought, had one of the cats snuck in here when I was last coming in? Looking around the floor, and under the Wife's desk, I see no cats. I glance up to the window, and realize it is raining, and that was what I was hearing.

Oh. Joy. Rain. It looks overcast enough that it may be doing this all day. Normally rain doesn't bother me, and I like days like this to grab a book and just read. Today though, makes me want to just go back to bed. Dreary. Maybe it's because I have to work, instead of reading a book. I don't know.

Well, work ain't gonna get done 'less I'm on it.


PeacE

No comments: