Tuesday, February 15

Ready To Get Going

 Yesterday was a wasted work day. Finally got access to all of the programs needed, and had just started into doing the actual work, when they told all of us to log off and come back the next day. There are about 16 of us on this project, and only 4 of us had access to everything needed and were able to get started. Since the majority were having issues though, they wanted everyone offline until they fixed the issues. So instead of a regular eight-hour day, I ended up with 3.5 hours. Then we got an email that we cannot start earlier than 8am (MST) which means I have to work until 4pm, to get my hours, when I would really like to start at 6:30-7am. Sigh.

So I am up at 6:30 this morning, and cannot login until closer to 8. Joy.

Nothing else to write about. Middle Son came by this morning after getting off work. He does sometimes and helps by running the Youngest to Zero Hour at school. He said he might be back by to do laundry (free here versus the $$ in the machines at the apartment complex) and would maybe pick up lunch for him and I. I told him whatever he wanted to do, I am here all day. 

Guess I am gonna go find something to do....

PeacE

No comments: