Thursday, July 14

Wiped Out

 Ugh. I have been having problems with my sleeping again. I go to bed at a decent hour, feeling tired, and ready to fall asleep. But once I lay down, I cannot relax enough to actually sleep. After an hour or so of this, I usually get up and head to the other room (wo Wife can get some rest). I spend a couple hours watching some shows I haven't gotten around to, then head to bed to try again. With starting a new project yesterday, I got through the workday but needed some sleep shortly afterwards. I took an hour nap, knowing that that would probably screw up sleeping that night. And it did. I finally made it back to bed and struggled for surely what felt like an hour, before drifting off.. probably around 3am. I had originally set the alarm for near 6am, to get a good start on work, but reset to near 7 due to not getting to bed as early as I hoped. This morning finds me dragging a bit, and already wanting a nap.

Youngest is sick with something. After two days of sore throat, headaches, and ear pain, he finally consented to going to an urgent care last night. Wife had explained that if he had ear infections, we want to catch it early as possible, I think that is why he relented. Either way, home test for Covid came back negative. At the facility, they did a quick Strep test (negative) but sent a culture to the lab as well, to verify that result. Otherwise, all they could determine was he ahd some bug/virus. Recommendation was rest and taking ibuprofen/Tylenol alternating each dose. (Throws hands in the air) Whatever!

Today's good news: I'm working again! Glucose and BP numbers were very good today.

PeacE

No comments: