Friday, July 15

Late Starts

 We overslept this morning. I say 'we' meaning the Wife and I. I awoke at 7:41am, realizing that I must have slept through the three alarms I had set to be up by 7am. That is also the time the Wife is usually getting up to head to work as well, yet she was still in bed beside me. The Middle Son show up outside our door, and said something about how he had already taken Youngest out for 'whatever' this morning (something they do every now and then - like go hiking or whatever). I asked why had he not tried waking me up earlier, and he says he tried like three times, lightly, but after no response he gave up. Yeah, it must have been that deep considering I slept through three alarms. So the Wife is going to be a little late tot work this morning. I did some quick calculating, and decided I could sleep in another hour, which I did. Thank goodness for the flexible schedule with the Company! I think I really needed the sleep due to the past few nights being bad. In fact, I feel like I could use yet a couple more hours.

Welp, I live such an exciting life, that I ain't got nothin' else ta say taday....

PeacE

No comments: