Saturday, July 2

F'ing App Notifications

 T'was surely a beautiful Saturday morning - or was until I was awakened at 5:30am by an app notification from my phone. Of course, this notification sound is the same that I use for text messages (and a few other apps) so I have to roll over and check it, just in case. One never knows if one of the older boys had car issues they need help with, or something of important is going on. I am not 'super tech savvy' so have not been able to set-up different notifications sounds for individual apps, or even go through and say what apps I want to be notified by sound by. I am sure it is something that can be done, I just haven't bothered to do so. I pay for it with things like this mornings "alarm".

So, awake, of course the body starts in on the needing to do the morning constitutionals. Now I am awake, so mosey into the 'office'. I do have a book review I need to write up and post. It wasn't a great book, but that's why they want reviews. Then I suppose I will go through some of my book sites and see what else is coming out that I may try to get in exchange for reviews.I should get a couple checks I have sitting here to the bank, but don't need to think about that for a few hours yet.

Thursday night I did meet up with the oldest Son. We ended back at one of the pubs I regular at, and met up with a couple of my other friends. We were having such a good time, talking about things goingon in our lives, it was 2am before we knew it. We went across the street, Son, my friend, and I, to Deenys and had an early breakfast. I trested the drinks, the Son treated the breakfast. Afterwards we ended up at my house, where I called a Lyft for him to get home. What a great night!

Did my counts this morning, and everything is good. Just took my pills, and am deciding what flavor of granola bar is for breakfast - no Dennys today....

PeacE

No comments: