Tuesday, July 5

Check-Up Time!

 Not for me, but for my vehicle. About a month ago, the maintenence indicator had come on, meaning to get it ina nd looked at. Even being previously owned, the person had been good about the Toyota-care and check-ups. It's free, so why not? I had set an appointment back then, but do to something coming up, missed the appointment. I finally got around to resetting it. So I will be headed up there this afternoon to sit for an hour or so while they do whatever.

Sunday, after the movie, we had gone to Chili's for supper. I have the Chili's app, and had some rewards we used up. One of which was a gallopn of beverage (tea or lemonade). Our server said that they don't offer that as a areward, yet I showed him on my phone what it said. He just shrugged and said, okay, we throw it out every night anyways. So I got a gallon of tea, of which I am drinking the last of this morning. It has been nice to have tea available at home, since I don't make it. So many of the brand names at the store, I don't care for, so don't buy it.

Yesterday wenbt like a normal day. I did end up at the VFW for the afternoon. Then went by my regular pub for a bit. I ended up getting some pizza on my way home for the family. Such an exciting lifestyle.

PeacE

No comments: