Thursday, September 8

To Where Ever They Roam ....

 My thoughts are all over the place this morning. Not for any one exact reason, except that I am still trying to wake up. Made it to bed feeling tired around midnight, and had the alarm set for 6:15. Want to get started fairly early today with work, as I need to be sure to get the Youngest to band by 4:30'ish. Seems they have a football game tonight they are playing at (on a Thursday?) which I don't understand. Then this morning he says he will just stay after school, as by taking the bus hiome, we would have to turn around and have him back to the school within the hour. So that frees up my afternoon, so wonder what I will do with the extra time.

Work is still going. I have no idea how close we may be nearing the end though. While I would love to be doing this level of QC for a longer period, everything must come to an end at some point. Appears we will be working through tomorrow, and after that will be decided over the weekend, I guess. Then it may be waiting time again for thenext project, unless they realize I now have the experience to do QC and move me into another directly. Be nice to stay at the higher pay grade.

It may be time for a new phone. Saturday, I noticed my cell phone seemed to not be able to hold it's battery charge as long as it normally had been. I even charged it up late in the afternoon, and within hours it was dead. I have a cheaper Moto-X from about three years ago. ASide from it was cheaper at the time, I like nothing about it. Similar in use as the typical android, it just had some quirks that were irritating. I will be looking at the newer Samsung phones versus any Apple product. For some reason, I just don't like Apple phones. Plus, being an android system, everything will change over to the new phone easier. I need to be sure it has been backing up my phone list on my current phone, and saving the pics from texts, etc. Hope I can figure that out...

Debating about taking a day trip to Tucson to visit. It has been awhile since we were last down, and even longer since they came up. I know how busy young families can be become, as the Daughter has shared their family schedule each month with us. Doodad is in Kindergarten this year, so that adds to the mix more as well. The SIL has done qquite a bit of work-related travel (including Canada) this summer as well. The Wife was asking last night if I had made up my mind, I said I would figure it out today.

Welp, I guess that pretty much sums up my exciting life right now.

PeacE

No comments: