Saturday, September 10

Going on a Holiday

 No, not really. We are getting out of town today though and headed south to visit the Daughter and family. I get to see my Doodad, so maybe it is a bit of a holiday. The Youngest and Middle Sons are traveling with also, so it may be a good trip.

Work continues. We were informed Thursday that that day would wrap up the QC work that we had been working on. Yet, they were going to move us on to yet another aspect of the project, what they call Complex Document Review. Basically, it is reviewing the documents that were overly large for a entry-level to review. Pay grade is still above the norm, so of course I volunteered to stay on. BEsides, I already have experience in that sector of work. So that continues into next week, though, it may not last the whole week. We shall see...

Welp, I guess I should get off here and go get the car gassed up and ready to go.

PeacE

No comments: