Monday, September 5

What a Weekend ...

 Labor Day is here again, and you know what that means ... the start of my birthday month (as I say). So Saturday I had planned up to meet at one of my local pubs at noon, and invited many of my friends to come join me in having one, or two, or seven. No presents, no cards - buying me a drink was acceptable. Turned out to be a relly good day, as a friend of mine that lives in Florida flew in that morning, just for my birthday. She is leaving on Tuesday, and we are going to try to find some time Monday to get together for a bit. Not sure what her plans are, nor mine.

Saturday morning got an email from the Company that they are continuing with us on the project into this week. Monday was confirmed no hours, but opened it to 10 hrs/day to make up for being off Monday. Yeah, no holiday pay. I may or may not work the 10 hours shifts - it's not required.

Not having much luck falling asleep tonight, so got some things done on the interwebz as I need to. I think I got four or five reviews done so am caught up on the books. I do not have any more advanced copies at the moment, so will get back to my regular reads I am working on. My goal for the year is almost met (200).

Welp, on to something else to see if I can get sleepy...

PeacE

No comments: