Friday, September 30

Another Friday

 This has been such an uneventful week. I guess in some ways that has been a good thing. Wouldn't want cataclysmic events happening every other time I turn around.

Did the Doc appointment Monday. Everything went as I figured. Increased BP meds, added a second diabetic pill, ordered new labs. I finally got in and did the labs yesterday. They wanted a urine sample, too, which I thought was weird. I have never had to do that before for lab work. Sure, for job interviews, but this obviously was not job related. Shrug. I peed in their cup. Should here by the first of the week what the results are, and have a follow-up with the doc in early November. I'm sure the cholesterol pill will change in dosage at that time.

The Youngest has his first marching band competition this weekend out near Verrado - about 45 minutes plus away, way out on the west side of the valley. I haven't checked with the Wife if we are going or not. I know she likes to get to every competition she can - though I don't always go.

I had a chance earlier this week to have breakfast with the two older Sons. It was nice to take an hour or so and just sort of catch up with what is going on with them. I understand more and more why RM loves to do the same when I get a chance to ask her out. In fact, we are scheduled for next Saturday. I need to figure out what time and where we should go.

Having gone to Tucson last week, and attending the concert, I went to take the car through the car wash a few days ago, and found the Daughter's shawl/sweater in the backseat. I texted her asking if she was missing it, and told her I was holding it hostage until she brought Doodad up to visit. She of course responded she now had an excuse to go shoppping for another one.... but then later added that they might be up in October when Doodad is on break from school.

See how wonderfully drab this week has been? Maybe I can do better next week.

PeacE

No comments: