Monday, September 26

Fresh Starts

 I have a feeling that today is going to bring about some fresh starts. I have a Doctor's appointment, and I am guessing a few will be stemming from that visit. Weird though, how my best glucose level, and probably BP reading was this morning, than I have had in three months... go figure.

I chopped it off. Well, more like buzzed it down with hair clippers. I have kept my hair short (near the scalp) for several years. Most of the reasoning was because I worked in a non-air-conditioned facility a good part of the day. Well, I left that job almost exactly 2 1/2 years ago, but still kept my hair short. The Wife has been nagging/asking/begging me to grow it back out to how I styled in my younger years. I tried. I gave it a go. So for the last two months, I've let it grown to about 1-2 inches. It was at that stage where it just sticks up all over, and no amount of gel is going to get it to lay down. It's still warm here in the Valley, and wearing a hat all the time is just not comfortable (or appropriate attire sometimes). I waited till she left, then buzzed it back down again this morning. Feels so much better!

I see I made it over my reading goal for the year, and yet there are three months left. I wonder how many I will end up with by 12/31....

Went to Tucson for the concert yesterday. Due to a mix-up, we were about 40 minutess late to the concert. I ain't pointing fingers, but someone didn't read the full name of the place, and we ended up at the wrong location. We did make it before the first set-break, and was able to enjoy the second half of the show. Made it back home around 10:30 I think it was. I was beat by then, after not sleeping well the night before. I was a bit surprised when the Wife's alarm went off this morning, that I had no recollections of waking during the night. Maybe that was why my readings were good this morning?

Welp, nothing much to do this morning. Appointment isn't until around 3pm, so got time to kill.

PeacE

No comments: